.Dots. .Dots.

Addictive and VERY fun!

Simple but good graphics, Good interface, catchy music and super addictive... this game rocks! Great job!

Geography Game: England Geography Game: England

I'm gonna say it was good.

But I know nothing about geography in England.... sooo... I got to hear the wrong noise a lot. I'm sure the right noise sounds great. Overall it's a good game... I just can't get any right.

i slaped a dog w/ my dic i slaped a dog w/ my dic

I like it!

Good game dude! I suddenly realized that you could steer your shots and that made it much easier. My only sudgestion is make the graphics bigger, but you probably already knew that. Good job, wanna see the next one!

REVEAL! REVEAL!

S'okay.

The game concept is good... but is it suppose to be so hard to see where the pieces go?

Hecktic Hecktic

Good game for only 18k

Hats off man... making a decent game that's only 18k in size. Nice. Pretty addictive too. My only thought would be too add some sound. Good job!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Brilliant!

I'd have to say that this is one of the more original "Sim" games. It's a nice change from the Sim-Date or Sim-Chick games. I really liked the interface and how the points help progress the game. My only problem was I found that getting flash points too a huge amount of time in comparison to the other kind of points. Besides that... Awsome game!

Motherload Motherload

Awsome Game!

I'm totally addicted. This truley is the coolest flash game ever, it even has a bit of a puzzle aspet to it. I like it. I just don't get what the fans are for... other than that awsome!

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Excellent twisted funness...

My personal favorite is the line "Merry Christmas" - genius!
Graphics are good and is pretty damn funny. The audio clips are the best part of it though. I found it a little hard, but then I was playing at work and had too keep my eye out for my boss... good job.

FACE: the game FACE: the game

Boy... I'm glad I don't have Epilepsy!

There is a hell of a lot of flashing stuff in that flash... one sec *Rubs Eyes* yikes. Graphics are good, and well drawn... music was a little loud I thought, it seemed to distort a few times. Other than that a good game... and like I said up there, I'm glad I don't have Epilepsy... or I'd probably be having a seisure right now.

Downloadable Suicide Downloadable Suicide

Twisted... but well done!

Well drawn, good sound and well flowing. Would like to see more than 4 possible options but other than that... it's really well done. Looking to see the next one.